Playing with helmets, figurines and grenades – it’s gotta be the Battle crate!
Our heroes dig into this month’s lootcrate to discover the treasures inside. The jokes made are somewhat on the childish adult side so remember kids – you’re not welcome here.. I mean don’t watch this one video in particular.
Our heroes progress onwards and upwards in the world, fighting bad guys, good guys and each other!
Join them in their epic quest of epicness and find the answer to life, the universe and everything. In this episode our heros begin Chapter 4: A new hope!
Chattin’ Bull for the month is here! Yaaay! In this episode we discuss old people, famous internet encounters, inhalers having things in them and choking on beef flaps. Funny ensues as we generally discuss our sad, sad lives
Emily also has some big news that is awesome, sad and more awesome and more sad but mostly awesome
In this episode we discuss the latest in gaming and go into the problems behind region locking games and their direct relationship to price fairness between countries
In this week’s Chomp we’re a bit looser on the outtakes.. it was a bit of a slow news week this one
We have a clapperboard now that definitely doesn’t sound like someone cutting their toenails or anything
Hey hey hey! It’s time for the Weekly Chomp – Your gaming news in a bitesized video!
In this week’s episode
– Super Smash Bros selling well
– Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor gets new free of charge DLC
– Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer revealed
– League of Legends gaming final fills a stadium! Go go go you glorious MLGs
– Valve pulls a game from Steam after developer issues death threat to Gabe Newell
– Guns Gore & Cannoli looks like an [...]
Alright folks? We’re back again for another edition of The Weekly Chomp!
In this episode we bring news of
– Halo: Spartan Strike has been announced for PC, Surface tablet and Windows phone
– Halo Master Chief collection – Contains all Halo games to date and all multi player maps. There’s also a hefty day-one update patch
– Resident Evil to be made into a TV series?! Based on the films rather than the games however.. Ah. #NemesisTears
– The Evil Within released this week
Scissors at the ready. Super Fast Forward 3000 through the boring bits – References, wit and crude jokes galore!
Here’s the Lootcrate for October 2014, the Fear crate!
In response to a question on how to remove all videos from your Watch Later playlist on Reddit I posted this up. Thought it may (theoretically of course, read on) help you folk out too!
Firstly, navigate to your Watch Later page
Disclaimer: You really shouldn’t run random code provided by randoms on the internet. You should probably never open your browser’s console unless you know why you’re doing it. I take no responsibility if this doesn’t work, etc, etc.
If you understand [...]
We’re in the little office in this episode! (Nobody lost the key to the normal one why would you think that?)