Hey people as lazy as I am with a computer controlling your TV viewings.
Just thought I’d share a little tidbit of information I found out at some point over the last few years. Here’s how you control YouTube in the browser with your mobile device like you would Xbox One, PS4, etc!
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/tv and full screen it (F11 in most browsers)
- then Sign in & Settings
- then Pair device
Grab the displayed number and leave your browser as it is
- Launch the YouTube iOS, Android or mobile web app (m.youtube.com).
- Go to Settings.
- Select Connected TVs. (On Android, you’ll need to select Add a TV after this step.)
- Enter the pairing code from earlier
- Go find a video or playlist or whatever on YouTube you want to watch on the TV
- Touch or click the icon to select the display on which your video will play
- Play your favourite Ribbalicious video
- Grab a beer, grab some snacks, get fat son. You never have to move again!
Keep on lazin’¹
¹ Sorry Fox I broke your catchphrase here. That’s my bad chief